Robin came Bobbin' Along

If you have read many of my posts, you will know that I look kindly on feathered creatures. Robin tagged me, so I'm having second thoughts on that little bird....... but what the hey, let's fly with her......

When did you first start blogging?
June 11, 2006.

What don't you talk about?
I've already said I don't talk about my weight and my age. And here I am talking about them. This is when I should pull out one of those cute little math games that you add, subtract, and multiply and ALWAYS come up with your birthdate. The weight will have to wait. I don't want to talk a lot about politics. People have more in common than not but choose to squabble about the differences, and not over coffee.(But I DO have my opinions.) I don't want to talk about religion - but more about spiritual awareness. I don't want to talk about my job, they get me 8 hours a day.

Are you and your blogging persona the same person?
We are acquainted. Persona is skinnier and younger. However, Pamela has the same number of vowels in her name.

How do you use blogging to build friendships?
I wasn't aware of the friendship side of the blogging community when I first posted. It has been a pleasant surprise at how easy it is to wander into someone's blog without knocking and leave a greeting. I look forward to the end of my 9 to 5 job to come home and see if I have had any guests. Some Orange Milano cookies, chai tea, or coffee would be waiting in my comment section if I could design a replicator for Blogger. (Oh yea..... I had a thing for Captain Kirk. In the meantime he and I both have spent too much time at the replicator.)

How would you describe your writing style?
Hodge podge. (Is that one style, or two?)

Is that all there is?
In that case, I should certainly tag someone out there. Rosemary if you read this, I would like to hear your answers. I've so enjoyed reading about your childhood. Also, I ran across Gina at Blog Fog and am wondering if she got her job.

Comments

Robin said…
Persona~GLAD you choose to "Fly Away with Me..." cause I always enjoy hearing you speak (or should that be "reading what you write"?). Intriguing to me how "we" pop in on a person's life via their blog. Whatta world, whatta world!

How do you have time for a 9-5??
Bonnie B said…
Thanks for the Milano cookies and I'll take some cream with my coffee:)
Malissa said…
You started blogging on my wedding anniversary:)

Popular posts from this blog

Apparitions in my Garden

An Old Cold Spot

I Can Almost Smell it