T A G G E D

I read my daughters blog Dreaming What Ifs........ and took the bait to do this quiz.

so TAG if you read this!!


1. The book nearest me –
A Catholic Woman’s Book of Days (Amy Welborn)
I’m not Catholic, but it was recommended by The Anchoress and she doesn’t steer you wrong. Wonderful daily devotional to get your mind turning and your heart yearning.

2. Stretch out your left arm, what do you touch? –
A stream of sunlight coming through the glass sliding doors. Oh, look! The little floaters sparkle like pixie dust.

3. Last thing watched on television? –
Tour de France. The hubby is our avid cyclist and he was starting to snore. I snuggled over against him for a moment just in time to watch several riders dressed like peacocks tumble. It gave me an idea about my next watercolor.

4. Without looking what time is it?
Time to kiss a grandchild.

5. What is the actual time?
8:01a.m Do you know where your (groan) children are?

6. With the exception of the computer what can you hear?
The hubby making toast. (Connie gave us strawberry-rhubarb jam as a thank-you for the basket of rhubarb we gave her. Oh, we got the best end of the deal!)

7. When did you last step outside?
Last night about 11 pm when I realized I’d left my sketch pad on the patio.

8. Before this survey what did you look at?
Tessy, teasing the squirrel over by the fence. Reminded me that she needs hairball treatment.

9. What are you wearing? –
My favorite worn out pj’s. My youngest daughter gave them to me for Christmas several years ago covered with iron on pictures of grandchildren. The pictures have washed away. Nothing could wash away the essence, though.

10. Did you dream last night? –
“I dreamed I was the premier blogger in my maidenform bra.”
Just kidding. I think that was a 60’s campaign. That was when libs were burning them. I wasn’t, I didn’t, and still look what happened. \./.\./ (visualize middle dot as naval) The other night I did dream about farting on demand, which is odd that my daughter would mention something similar.

11. When did you last laugh?
When I saw my daughters comment on farting on demand.

12. What is on the walls in the room?
The pastels of my daughters when they were each six. Photo’s of family and grandkids. A round clock from a conventional submarine. Firefighter memorabilia; all the hubbys framed badges and the brass hatchet he was presented at retirement. Now he has a 2nd career - teaching. He likes it but the 9-5 routine sure had him stumped for awhile.

13. Seen anything weird lately? –
My mom looking back at me in the mirror when I woke up this morning. Gee. Every day I look more like her. My husband told me that one time he even saw "THE FACE." (Read I've Named IT for clarification.)

14. What do you think of this quiz?
It gave me some extra computer time and it’s waking me up. In that Saturday morning sort of way.

15. What is the last film you saw? –
The Sand Lot with the grandkids.

16. Tell me something we don't know
I took a heart stress test two weeks ago. Apparently I still have one.

17. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do.
I would have slapped that damn apple right out of Eve’s hand.

18. Do you like to dance?
Yeah ---but I can’t indulge in alcohol anymore, so dancing is serious business.

19. George Bush?
Underrated, misunderestimated.

20. Imagine your first child is a girl –
She is. I remember when she was ‘3’ and she played hide n seek behind a clothes rack at a big department store. I thought someone had abducted her. (refer to #16)

21. Imagine your first child is a boy
My first grandchild was a boy. Diaper duty with him was how I learned the "duck or cover" routine.

22. Would you consider living abroad? –
I’m already a broad. I’d like to try living one day (only 1) with a penis.

23. What would God say to you when you reach the pearly gates? –
I hope he says “Well Done. ” And, I hope He is referring to my life and not how I’m gonna cook when the devil gets his due.

23. 6 people who will do this quiz
I just learned that REAL bloggers call their readers Peeps.
So I’m feeling quite certain that peep, peep, peep, peep, and peep will do this quiz.

Tag. You are it.

Comments

Amanda said…
Oh, to be a man for a day. Oh, to have no periods. Oh, to be able to fit my hips in my jeans. Oh, to lack emotional rollercoaster symdrome. Oh, to fart, burp and crap without ridicule. Oh, to be a man. I am a man duh, but it isn't the same!
Anonymous said…
Hey..... "A man duh" ............


C U T E play on words
Kelly Curtis said…
This is very cute - I will put it on my list of things to blog this week;)
Karmyn R said…
Thanks for playing along, mom!!! That's freaky that you saw grandma looking at you in the mirror - because I swear you were looking at me the other day to!
Robin said…
You had the same take on "broad" I did...and yeah, we ALL got to know Karmyn better in hers, too, I guess some things only a mother knows.

Learning to love "The Dust Will Wait" :)
Anonymous said…
I must start a blog just to tag people ivy

Popular posts from this blog

Apparitions in my Garden

An Old Cold Spot

I Can Almost Smell it