Awards and Me-Me's part 1
"Remember passing 'round a piece of paper when you were a kid, and everyone had to add a sentence to make up a story?" (It was tooooo long ago, but maybe?)
The rules are:
1. Copy and paste the story below, and the rules, on your blog.
2. Decide who you're tagging (2-3 people, or more).
3. Write one or two sentences continuing the story, and use the titles of the blogs you're tagging or any word(s) associated with them as keywords in the links you include in your part of the story.
4. .Tell your taggees you've tagged them.
5. Feel free to use this and start your own viral link story. Mother's Home would appreciate a link back to her (or a tag).
Here's what we have so far . . .
(Pamela is adding) As soon as the Emperor quits running Here, There, and Everywhere,
* * * * * * * * * *
Once upon a time, after the evil stepmom had put up a Barbed wire fence around everything, the Empress came and shouted: "I've come to give you A little piece of me mind!"
The evil stepmom, Shelby, came out to see what all the Rambling from this Crazy person was about.
When Shelby appeared, she looked around and said, "My gosh, don't you know mother's home now from the hospital and she needs peace and quiet. Can ya'll quit stirring up so much dust in
my mind? The dust will wait you know."
shouted the Empress, he will order his subjects to tear that barbed wire fence down. He'll also demand peace and quiet while his mother's home recuperating.
He said it's about time I did more than just Keeping My Head Above Water.
Good luck Vickie and Deslily