You captured the beach and your grands so beautifully.. We're going to also see ocean and grands this weekend (not in the same place though!) Mr. & Mrs Oriole still live... xo
Beautiful painting and a lovely missive to go with it.
Anonymous said…
Great job Pamela! I thought it was a picture at first.
Anonymous said…
Nice work - if that is for the Thank-You card, I think they will like it.
Anonymous said…
did you do this? so neat .. next time you do a contest put the prize as a painting you ahve done.. i'll try really hard i promise!!! just let me knwo your doing it!!
Good job on the painting. I am sure g'ma and g'pa Dave's folks will appreciate the hand-painted thank you card. Now you need to paint a big one for my wall.
Ok, is it fair that some people are talented artists, talented photographers (that pic of Buttercup and the Kite is exquisite), talented writers...just talented. I guess so. I'm just happy I know where to find you...you talented lady. Where are we going next week?
Did you just paint that? I need to learn how to do water like you. Last week we were at both the beach and the mountains. I didn't want to come home. And it did rain.
Don't talk about rain or I will get a nervous breakdown ! It's still raining and cold over here if somebody talks about global warming I will kill him !
I love that painting! And yes, the Oregon coast is nice, isn't it? But I don't think I'd choose to live there- too many overcast days make me feel dreary. But I am overdue for a coastal visit! And I loved the little kite story below! :)
Comments
Great colour in the painting,thanks
for dropping by.
I can take he beach but I'm happy where I am right now...Stay Well.
and
I love the mountains..
and
I love the prairie
and
I LOVE how you captured your grandchildren in your watercolour.
Very good!
We're going to also see ocean and grands this weekend (not in the same place though!)
Mr. & Mrs Oriole still live...
xo
Especially like how you made the wet beach with reflections... well done!
I could live at the beach easily... I didn't name my blog 'Loves Rain' for nothing!!
i love the ocean
i desperatly miss the ocean!!
Lovely painting...you are very talented.
Beautiful painting!
Where are we going next week?
I don't know if I could handle all the humidity near the beach. I thought it was terribly muggy today when we had 55% humidity!
Here's hugs for the day!!!!
And I loved the little kite story below! :)
But I'm not sure I could give up the mountains...sigh.
And Willowtree must be disappointed in his dog tooth. :-(
Have a good weekend, Pamela!
I'll pop in again for a visit.
Have you ever heard of Carolyn Blish? This scene is like some of her beach scenes...
:)