Carnival of Blogging Chicks - Holidays made Easier






The carnival this week is about “Holidays made Easier.”

Michele, the BC Guru says "Holidays are special. They are also stressful. Trying to decide what to buy for your Uncle Bill, Aunt Kate, Grandma, the postman, favorite daycare provider . . . Wondering who is eating where with whom? Is it your time to host Christmas dinner or New Years buffet? Divulge your inexpensive gift giving ideas or real time saving tips. If we share, we will all be blessed."
and relaxed this holiday.

This weeks host is Eileen aka Cybercelt at CoolAdzine.

My entry is in the works but I don't think it's quite the advice on holiday "trimming" that you might be looking for. I'm sure some of the others will have some ideas that will help you get your holiday chicks all in a row.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apparitions in my Garden

An Old Cold Spot

I Can Almost Smell it