Ice The Cake


Don't worry. I really did use chocolate.
Happy Birthday Karmyn.

Comments

LadyStyx said…
Beautiful picture!
Happy Birthday Karmyn!!
Kim said…
I love that pic. Happy Birthday to Karmyn!
Desert Songbird said…
Beautiful photo, but it makes me cold!

Happy Birthday, Karmyn! (You're a good mom, Pamela, to visit your daughter for her birthday.)
Amanda said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS! I LOVE YOU!

Good pic, mom!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful but chilly. Hope you're finding ways to stay warm.
Hugs and blessings,
Anonymous said…
Thank you - At least that icing won't go to my hips.
Beautiful picture. I wish we had enough snow to get little icicles.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, too.

Have a Merry Christmas.
Anonymous said…
B-r-r-r-r !
Your town made the front page of our "Daily Sentinel" today...top place to live in the U.S.
Grand Junction was #12 out of 20.
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday to Karmyn!
ChrisB said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KARMYN xxxxx
Peter said…
G'day Pamela and Karmyn, happy birthday to one and thank you for your support for Vicki and the rest of us it is much appreciated.
kitten said…
LOL! Very Cute! Happy Birthday Karmyn!
DesLily said…
wow, great pic!

Happy b'day Karymn!
thru the lips and straight to the hips.. yep I get it! oh boy do i ever!
Hey Pamela, great ICING..the no fuss natural kind! Happy Bithday to Karmyn! Pamala are you going to join us in the Altered Books Round Robin? I hope so! I have no idea what I will do yet but something artsy! Email Lisa today!! :)
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Karmyn, I hope you had a great day.

Popular posts from this blog

Apparitions in my Garden

An Old Cold Spot

I Can Almost Smell it