GoodBye 2008





wave.gif

Comments

Wendster said…
That is crazy cute! I love it!!!

You are too clever.

I confess, I am often slow to open my e mail ... I must go and find that lovely e mail with my family ELFed! Thanks!
willowtree said…
Happy New Year Pam and Wally
Desert Songbird said…
Great graphic! Hope 2009 is all and more for you and yours.
Anonymous said…
Wishing you peace and joy in the New Year, Pamela :).
darkfoam said…
awwwww.. that's too cute ..
happy new year, pamela .. :)
Jodi said…
I hope 2009 brings you good health and great happiness!!!
LadyStyx said…
What a cute graphic!
Tammy said…
So cute!

Happy New Year to you and your family Pamela!
Gattina said…
Where did you get my picture from ??
Happy New Year !!
Beckie said…
Happy New Year to you too! That was very cute ~ the little stick figure waving!
that's totally adorable!

happy new year, hon. may '09 bring you health, happiness and joy. (and no, that's not redundant!!!)
Carole Burant said…
That's the cutest graphic I've seen in a long time!! hehe Wishing you and yours all the very best that 2009 has to offer. xoxo
Anonymous said…
Here's waving backatcha and wishing you and yours a healthy, happy, and safe 2009.
Kim said…
That is incredibly cute!

Happy new year to you and yours.
JoeinVegas said…
Merry Christmas (just missed) and Happy New Year to you also.
Anonymous said…
What a clever way to end the year!
Hugs and blessings,
Unknown said…
That's just so cute! ;)
Masago said…
...and helloooo 2009!
Amanda said…
I LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD!
DesLily said…
happy new year Pam!... *waving*
hope 2009 is the best year yet!
Shelby said…
Happy New year to you!! Love the little cartoon wave off.. cheers :)
ChrisB said…
Pamela I wish you and your family a very Happy New Year.
Alison said…
Happy New Year!!
Ms. Kathleen said…
And a big hello to 2009! HUGS!
Carla said…
And hello 2009. Hope you have a good year.
Peter said…
Happy New Year to you and yours Pamela.
Julia said…
I love that! It is fun and simple. :)
Coffeypot said…
I wondered what ever happened to Kilroy.
Anonymous said…
Hope you and yours have a happy and prosperous 2009!!
how cute and creative - Happy New Year ... a bit late but still Happy New day every day !
Kaytabug said…
Love that graphic!! Happy New Year!!!
Anonymous said…
A friend told me this place I have been looking for, I come, it turned out, I have not disappointed, good Blog
Anonymous said…
If you could give more detailed information on some, I think it is even more perfect, and I need to obtain more information!
Personalized Signature:金陵热线棋牌游戏中心,名城苏州游戏中心,云南信息港游戏,彭城视窗棋牌游戏中心,江苏互联星空棋牌游戏中心,广西休闲游戏中心,安徽棋牌游戏中心
Anonymous said…
It seems a little more than I need to check the information, because I was thinking: Why does not my GLOG these things!
Anonymous said…
Some of the content is very worthy of my drawing, I like your information!
Anonymous said…
A friend told me this place I have been looking for, I come, it turned out, I have not disappointed, good Blog
Anonymous said…
Some of the content is very worthy of my drawing, I like your information!

Popular posts from this blog

Apparitions in my Garden

An Old Cold Spot

I Can Almost Smell it