Gday Pamela,, they look like Zucchini or yellow squash. Were still in Winter here Pamela Spring is the 1st September.all those on mine are winter flowers the rose was just kept flowering for months... last flower,
I love your imagination LOL Never in a million years would I have looked at squash in my garden and thought of the olympic flame, yet I'm looking at it and there it is!
Wow...those are cool looking:) Happy WW and thanks for stopping by.
Anonymous said…
LOL, love it :)
Anonymous said…
Did you know you can stuff those with cheese, dip them in batter, and deep fry them. YUMMY! I think there are necklaces made from them, too. Just can't seem to figure out where the turquoise is.
Comments
Were still in Winter here Pamela Spring is the 1st September.all those on mine are winter flowers the rose was just kept flowering for months... last flower,
Happy WW!
Thanks for dropping by. Happy WW!
Thanks for the visit, Happy WW :)
Neat pic mama.
Yum Yum
Hugs and blessings,
Thank you Pamela...: )
Love,
Sue
Thanks for the photos. They are up and running.
The courgette flowers are so pretty, do you know you can actually eat them, you stuff them with scrummie things......
Squash might be in the Olympics but Butternut aint lol
x
Oh, and your CD and coupons are IN THE MAIL! YEAH!!!!! Hugs!
Taken at night? With a flash? Far away but zoomed in?