First of the Month, Watch Them Grow

IT CANNOT BE OCTOBER!  Where did this year go?

I've been playing the First of the Month. @ Murrieta 365. for 10 months now, plus an extra month of December that I  linked in for good measure.

The goal is to capture one thing repeatedly on the first of each month. It can be a landscape, a person, an animal, a project; whatever your focus is, is fine. It can even be a record of where you are each First of the Month.

My theme is my three grandchildren, Zbub, Mizelle, and Dinkum. It is called:

Watch them grow!



They've really had fun in the hammock this summer.  Oh yes!  Each has taken a turn of falling out and bumping something-'er-ruther.
Post your new photo and link up HERE!
(Archives - previous months posts)
IMG_5906abIMG_5649IMG_4997a
IMG_4429a5IMG_4356a62
IMG_4252a522IMG_4773a622IMG_3980622
IMG_3706522

Comments

Faye said…
The Hammock in the Wall Gang! I'm sure they think of all kinds of fun possibilities involving a hammock. Hard for granny to get her turn?

BTW, I've saved your directions for creating a mosaic of past photos--really neat to "review the grands."
Jan n Jer said…
Ten months already...wow..how the times flies...they are growing like weeds!
Kim, USA said…
Days and months flies so quick as the kids grow so fast too, like weeds ^_^ Happy Saturday!

1st of the Month
Teresa said…
They look so adorable in that hammock!
Intense Guy said…
They look so cute. I hope they don't catch any colds and sniffles this something-'er-ruther.
Wendster said…
What cuties! I wonder if they will try this photo op again when they are adults?

You might need a bigger hammock.

Popular posts from this blog

Apparitions in my Garden

An Old Cold Spot

I Can Almost Smell it