First of The Month - Watch Them Grow

Can it already be JUNE?  It is time for First of the Month, hosted by Jan @ Murrieta 365.

The goal is to capture one thing repeatedly on the first of each month. It can be a landscape, a person, an animal, a project; whatever your focus is, is fine. It can even be a record of where you are each First of the Month.

My theme is my three grandchildren, Zbub, Mizelle, and Dinkum. It is called:
Watch them grow!

This is the same route (through the neighbors yard) that my three daughters walked from the bus stop so many years ago.  After Z-bub jumped off the bus, the three grands rushed ahead to beat grandma to the gate.  The sweet scene had me pulling out my cell phone and capturing the moment.


Mizelle, just turning 2,  is at the age where potty training is all the rage...which lead to an interesting conversation with grand children one morning last week.

Grandpa and Grandma followed a trail of water that lead all the way from the powder room to the family room where Mizelle was playing beside a sopping wet stuffed animal leaving a puddle on the floor.

Grandpa:  "Oh my Mizelle, what happened?"

Mizelle:  "Kitty go potty."
 * * * *

Don't forget to post your first of the month photo and link up HERE!





(Archives - previous months posts)
IMG_4429a IMG_4356a6 IMG_4252a52
IMG_4773a62 IMG_398062 IMG_370652

Comments

karisma said…
Too cute! Norty kitty!
Teresa said…
Poor kitty! I love the picture. They look so cute with their stairstep sizes.
bichonpawz said…
Poor kitty indeed!

What a great capture!!
Intense Guy said…
:) Such a sweet photo - your cellphone did a nice job.

So this path has been used for generations huh? Interesting how we follow the footsteps of our parents.
Janis said…
How cute...a nice memory maker. Poor Kitty didn't make it to the potty in time. Great imagination!!!
Leora said…
Little sweethearts - I love when kids act out to learn.
Desert Songbird said…
You're such a loving grandma. Makes me wish my mom was around to love on my kids. :)
EG CameraGirl said…
Hahaha! Love the kitty-go-potty story. :))
Gattina said…
Hahaha ! that's sweet ! I don't see my little grandson very often so far 4 times, Birth, Christmas, Feb and May. He is nearly 7 months old now. Unfortunately he has hysterical parents, both of them ! The poor thing can't even make a little "quack" that both are running ! Honnestly I feel like a mother and not like a grandmother ! they are the grandparents !In short they are getting on my nerves. Strange situtation, lol !
Faye said…
Grands on a mission! They're so cute when they hop off the bus with all their "stuff". And beware, don't ever try to put the 2-year old on the witness stand if you're the prosecution! :-)
LOL, just perfect! I love this photo. A nice subtle change with the children leaving our presence.

Popular posts from this blog

Apparitions in my Garden

An Old Cold Spot

I Can Almost Smell it