The First of The Month - Watch Them Grow

This is my second post in the meme called First of the MonthThe goal is to capture one thing repeatedly on the first of each month. It can be a landscape, a person, an animal, a project; whatever your focus is, is fine. It can even be a record of where you are each First of the Month.  
My theme is my three grandchildren, Zbub, Mizelle, and Dinkum.  It is called:



Watch them grow!



This photo meme is hosted by Jan @  Murrieta 365

December Post
January's Post

Comments

Jan said…
Love this, bet they didn't even know you took the photo.
Gattina said…
That's a cute picture ! I got some photos of little grandson Toby, he will be 3 months in a few days ! My son also sent me a little video of Toby in the swimming pool. Its a special one for babies from 0 to 1 years.
Intense Guy said…
I love how Mizelle is leaning on Zbub while they watch the Berenstain Bears. So precious and so clean (no dust on them or the floor *giggles*) The portraits you painted on the wall are so colorful!

:)
Jan n Jer said…
How cute...great shot. They do grow so fast!
grammy said…
Cute picture (o:
Living Life said…
I love that you chose your grandchildren for this photo meme. It will be fun to watch them change and grow each month.
Looks like they are entertained..I enjoyed seeing your sketches on the wall..beautiful! :)
Donna said…
Hi Pamela! Hahahaaaaa...aren't they Cute! Dinkum...Awwww....
My sister's nick name is Dinky...
Stay warm!
hughugs
bichonpawz said…
Very cute Pamela!! They do grow SO fast!!!
Peter said…
Don't they grow up so quickly!!!
WV "hotie" don't know if they mean you or me???
Judypatooote said…
You know it sure has been a while since I stopped by...I still love your banner...it's so me...LOL.. The grandkids are adorable...at least from the rear...it's those unexpected snapshots that are so cool.... judy
Kila said…
A great idea :)

Popular posts from this blog

Apparitions in my Garden

An Old Cold Spot

I Can Almost Smell it