Popular posts from this blog
Wordless Wednesday -Cherry Blossom Blizzard
Hearing Things
The mouse business began last month when a bad aroma began to annoy me. I nervously checked the compost crock and the garbage can and even peeked in the oven to see if a piece of meat had been left to die there. My nose finally led me under the sink to a forgotten mouse trap. Sure enough, there was a little furry creature ripening under the hot water pipe. Gag me. The snare and its little feast of long dried up peanut butter had been prepared several month previous; set by WR in response to my reminders (nagging) that we needed to be prepared for the winter mouse invasion. I'd left the primed trap alone, acknowledging each time I noticed it with careful avoidance. After our catch, we were once again aware that the field mice had found shelter under the house. And, that at least one had squeezed through the small opening around the kitchen pipes into the warm cabinet under the sink. WR set another trap with fresh peanut butter. Now I am paranoid. I keep hearing things: Paper...

Comments
I walked within 8 feet of him to take this picture. I needed to get close because I didn't have the telephoto lens with me.
Canon Rebel XTI
Great photo!
Thanks, also, for pointing out my little link-related boo-boo. I've posted a hasty update on last week's entry to redirect visitors to this week's post. Much appreciated!
GREAT job :)!
happy wednesday.
Please find mine here.
Happy WW!
Is your title from Alice In Wonderland? It reminds me of the Caterpillar. :)
I invite you to see my WW post for this week.
Happy WW!!
that is an impressive shot, miss pamela!
That's my camera!!
Stop by Livin' With Me to check out the Blogaholics Anonymous blogroll I have started.
btw, thanks for checking out my entry!
~ BLOGSILOG ^.^
Great shot!
Hey, are you guys freezing over there? It is a bit nippy here. How do you like your Rebel? I have one and I love it.
Your skills continue to wow me.
And so NOT Texan!
Great shot!
Pat
Looking at you like you're a Toad for Tuesday! ;-)
I'm in awe. Really.
Great shot of the owl,clever camera work.
Thanks for the visit and your comment,xx
LOVE the photo. :)