Hi Pamela, the joke you mentioned goes; To the dump, to the dump to the dump dump dump, to the dump......... dump dump, and is to the tune of the William Tell Overture (the theme music for the Lone Ranger)
It's -7F here this morning....please send some of that heat you're getting!!! Sheesh! Adorable picture of your daughter...it certainly did look like a gorgeous day to go to the park:-)
Looks kind of like Buttercup. I can't believe it's that warm out there. It's cold here but I know we're only two or three months from a 97-degree, 100% humidity week-long heat wave....
Anonymous said…
Sounds wonderful!
It's 20 degrees here today, and that's pretty warm for us lately. I just came in from cleaning the car inside and out--we were outside to enjoy the warm weather, LOL.
Cute. Okay, my bloglines told me that you had a story about Contessa. The story made me laugh. I came here to tell you that it made me laugh. Only the story is not here. Huh?
Comments
HOW in the world did you get 70 degrees when we're hovering in the SE in the 30s?
But I AM glad for you and Miss Mop of Curls :) (and Amanda).
:)
To the dump, to the dump to the dump dump dump, to the dump......... dump dump, and is to the tune of the William Tell Overture (the theme music for the Lone Ranger)
It's 20 degrees here today, and that's pretty warm for us lately. I just came in from cleaning the car inside and out--we were outside to enjoy the warm weather, LOL.
The wheelbarrow photo is very cute.
Okay, my bloglines told me that you had a story about Contessa. The story made me laugh. I came here to tell you that it made me laugh. Only the story is not here.
Huh?
Love the picture, love that curly mop got that special grandma time with you.