Another blast from the past

(Or can I buy this mirror on E-Bay?)

Comments

mar said…
He, he, let me know if you ever find this mirror, I need one too! Happy WW :)
Julie said…
Oh oh, get me one too and I will pay ya back! :)
M J said…
Put me on the list please.

It's the only hope I have for my butt.
Laura said…
Me. Me. I want one. My big bertha butt is begging you......
Sunrunner said…
Oh dear Lord don't I wish!!! If you find a mirror like that, I'll put my name on the list too!!!
Swampwitch said…
Maybe if you put in an order for 5 dozen, we can get a discount. I'll send my address...
SongBird said…
Pamela, You simply must stop posting pictures of me in my underwear on your site.
C said…
Hey! How'd you get that picture of me?? (i'm alway shocked when I go to buy clothes and end up with something that looks like it should be too big!!)
Robin said…
I've gotta big butt & I cannot lie.....
willowtree said…
Damn, I pictured all of you like nice versions of Paris Hilton (ie looking like her but able to construct a sentence and knowing the diferrence between right and wrong). So now you're saying I've got it wrong?
Sonia said…
Very funny! I would like buy this mirror, too!

Popular posts from this blog

Sing in Spring

An Old Cold Spot

Earth Friendly