With all the rain we got lately all flowers gave up their souls and it looks very much like autumn here ! It's amazing that we still have feet and paws instead of flippers !
sooo beautiful! My garden is looking so dry and lack luster at the moment. I am envious for sure! Fall is in the air here now though so I think things will perk back up and I should get some new blooms soon! =]
It does seem more like spring than fall. I love the word anemone, lol. It's just fun to say and I love the look of those pink blooms by the dead log. :)
The mouse business began last month when a bad aroma began to annoy me. I nervously checked the compost crock and the garbage can and even peeked in the oven to see if a piece of meat had been left to die there. My nose finally led me under the sink to a forgotten mouse trap. Sure enough, there was a little furry creature ripening under the hot water pipe. Gag me. The snare and its little feast of long dried up peanut butter had been prepared several month previous; set by WR in response to my reminders (nagging) that we needed to be prepared for the winter mouse invasion. I'd left the primed trap alone, acknowledging each time I noticed it with careful avoidance. After our catch, we were once again aware that the field mice had found shelter under the house. And, that at least one had squeezed through the small opening around the kitchen pipes into the warm cabinet under the sink. WR set another trap with fresh peanut butter. Now I am paranoid. I keep hearing things: Paper...
Comments
They are really pretty - I bet the cool purples reflect nicely on the pond surface waters...
Sowwy.
Good to see a post from you...I have missed you.
It's amazing that we still have feet and paws instead of flippers !
We have those in front of the house.
Take care and find encourgement where you can.