A Little Beehind

Get the Buzz over at Wordless Wednesday ---

Comments

Momstart said…
That's a beautiful flower
Lori said…
What a great shot...I love the color of the flowers:) Happy WW and thanks for stopping by.
Dora said…
The flower juice must be very very very sweet!
ChrisB said…
Love the caption. That is a very similar (but much better picture) to one I posted a couple of weeks back.
Upcountrysmiles said…
Beautiful flowers. Great shot!
Happy WW!

Cindy O
Stop by & visit.
A Spot of T said…
BumbleBum...so cute!!
DavaoBase said…
Wow, the bee must be having a really good time! :)
bichonpawz said…
Great capture Pamela!! Just beautiful!
Sara Elizabeth said…
How beautiful. I have never seen this flower before. Is it fuzzy? The shades of purple are so prety.

Happy WW from Sara @ the Mostly Wordless Wednesday H.Q.!
Carver said…
Beautiful shot. I love it!
DesLily said…
lol cute Pam lol...
Anonymous said…
Love your title too:)
LadyStyx said…
Oh my! It's mooning us!!

Gorgeous photo though.
Stephanie said…
Beautiful flowers! Funny caption - love how you tied it in w/ the WW "buzz!" :)

In response to your comment on my WW post, you're absolutely correct. Any tv will work if you have cable or buy a converter box. But, unfortunately, there were 3 outside the dumpster the day after the digital switchover. :(
Beth F said…
Beautiful shot and great capture!
Liza said…
Great shot! I had to look close for the bee, lol. :)

My entries:
Moms... Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be
jams o donnell said…
Wonderful. I love watching bees and foxgloves!
SandyCarlson said…
Thanks for making me laugh and smile! Beautiful.
Gattina said…
A new bee house, lol ! what a shot !
To my WW, actually we had two brides on board in wedding dresses, but I couldn't find the other one.
It's not the first time I saw this happening at Brussels' airport.
Awesome shot, Pamela. Ever-so-clever title!! Love it!! :D

Sorry you lost your clematis. Guess you'll have to start a new one.
Robin said…
Very sneaky, and very cute title :).

---------------------------------
Summer Stock Sunday is off and running - have you joined in yet?
Unknown said…
But beautiful and clever as ever!!
jill said…
snapdragons will actually close around the bee until it works its way back out...
Susie Q said…
What a BEE-utiful photo!!

Love,
Sue
Peter said…
Is that caption wishful thinking Pamela? just askin'
dawn said…
So funny. When I am telling people how they can tell the job a bee is doing I say, when they "see a flower with a bee bum on it, it is a nectar collector because the nectar is at the bottom of the flower and the bee has to stick her head in there and then you see the little bum sticking up". They really like it, especially the younger kids.
storyteller said…
Clever title for your WW this week. Beautiful purple flower too ;--)
Hugs and blessings,
Wendster said…
You are good!

Popular posts from this blog

Apparitions in my Garden

An Old Cold Spot

I Can Almost Smell it