Six Chances and a Bite from an Apple

Propped up in bed, 7 a.m.  (To me that feels like sleeping in and that I got close to 8 hours of beauty rest.  But, that's not where my thoughts should be spinning right now.  Damn "SQUIRREL!" inerference.)

Anyhoo.....

I grabbed my cell phone and opened FACEBOOK.  (Yes, I'm one of those oldies)  A friend said she didn't WORDLE.  Another SQUIRREL!

So I searched for it immediately.  New Trend, Everybody is doing it.  (I mean - like - everybody!)

The trick would be to read the directions first.  Which I didn't.  Simply put you have five blank boxes, six lines deep.  Six opportunities to guess a five-letter word from no hint whatsoever.  You type in a word, hit enter.  If a letter is correct it will pop yellow.  If correct and in the correct space it will pop green.

I got three green letters on my very first attempt.  I hadn't read the WORDLE instructions so I wasted the next attempt.  (That is why cooking in my kitchen is such a recipe for disaster.)

Long story short?  I beat it and now I can't wait until tomorrow.

Beginner's luck ... or was that just Eve's enticement?   (FYI, my Adam told me he wasn't biting.)

Comments

Yah thanks now I am hooked on Wordle too:)

Popular posts from this blog

Apparitions in my Garden

An Old Cold Spot

I Can Almost Smell it