It Was A Spectacle (Then it wasn't)

 Last week was TRASH your eyewear week!

Thursday: The Hubby decided to paint the hallway. As he bent over to coat the roller, his readers slid off his head and disappeared into the latex
Friday: The Hubby was wearing his prescription glasses while he used the skill saw in the garage. A lens just popped right out and onto the bench. When he attempted to pop it back in, he saw the crack in the frame
Saturday: The Hubby was reading across from me at the kitchen table.
( which I've confess we share with the cat). I left the room. Whereupon my return I stepped with a huge crunch, barefoot, upon another pair of readers. Which, we presume, was batted effectively off the table by our playful Siamese, Bean.

Comments

Visit the dollar store for many replacements!
Eva Wilson said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Apparitions in my Garden

An Old Cold Spot

I Can Almost Smell it