We should have all sent her birthday cards! How cool would it have been for her to receive 100 birthday cards for her 100th birthday. It's not too late.....I have a 4 year old that can color one mean card......
She certainly passes for a princess in my book! She doe not look 100 years old. Her hands are the only part that says really old lady. I hope her day was special! I am glad your brother came through his surgery OK..sounds like you are burning the candle at both ends..Take Cae of yourself! :)
A belated Happy Birthday to Auntie Fern. It is great to put a face to such a lovely lady. And she doesn't look her age at all. Weird, I was thinking of Auntie Fern the other day; can't remember why, but I think it was to do with people ageing gracefully.
Comments
xo
x
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AUNTIE FERN!!!
Happy Birthday Aunt Fern!
My sister's birthday is the same day.
You look pretty as a picture.