No Bird See'd



Enjoy other WW photography here!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Now that is a cheery image. Happy WW, Pamela.
Anonymous said…
Great photo! Now tell the truth... did that feather just float in there by itself, or did you put it there?
Wendster said…
Beautiful flowers!

And no worries about the saved bakeware and tupperware. ... I know what you are saving it for. You are going to use those lids that don't match anything to make giant eye glasses (faux) and those little footsie hop skippy things. .. you know ... where you use the lid, cut out the center of it, wear that around your ankle, tie a string to it, tie a weight on the end of the string about 18 inches out ... and then you go a skipping and hopping as that thing hoola hoops around your ankle, and you jump over it with your other foot ... hopping and skipping and hoola-ing.

Great fun. It's going to win you the most popular grandma award.

You are inspired. Not insane.

The raccoons were a good idea by the way. Haven't needed them yet.

Keeping our fingers crossed!
Anonymous said…
sun flowers - I treated myself to a bunch the other day and they are sitting proudly in the front room, take care, Judyx
Anonymous said…
Ah, reminds me of spring, for which I must wait till it rolls around again. Our flowers have faded and snow will be falling soon.
Anonymous said…
beautiful flower and yellow has to be my favourite colour, it is a happy, cheerful colour.
Mojo said…
I love those little "accidental" shots where something that doesn't belong fits right in. Beautiful shot.

And the Intracoastal Waterway is a chain of sounds, inlets and channels between NC's barrier islands and the mainland. It's kept open to navigation almost all the way up the coast by dredges (where necessary).
Hootin Anni said…
Pretty....do I see a small very pretty feather?

Mine's posted if you'd like to stop by...it's of one of my "children"....
Kim said…
What a bright, cheery image. That did me good this morning, Pamela.
DNLee said…
that's very nice. I'm trying to improve my photography skills, I want to take nice, crisp macros like that you.

Oh, and I love your page. Reminds me of my mom - the dust can and does wait.
Gattina said…
I first thought it was a sunflower, but then I realized it must be something else. I am rather ignorant when it comes to botanics, lol !
Unknown said…
How pretty! Love the feather there!
Sprittibee said…
Neat photo. How interesting.

www.sprittibee.com
Beautiful shot, Pamela. The pun is quite fun as well. :D
Anonymous said…
Love the bright yellow!
Claudia said…
Beatiful shot Pamela!
Desert Songbird said…
Heh. Great photo, and clever caption.
Anonymous said…
the light through the flower petals is caught perfect.
Anonymous said…
How pretty. Aren't they perfect?
The flowers alone would've made for a great shot -- the feather only adds to it.
storyteller said…
Delightfully shared & titled! I'm almost wordless at Sacred Ruminations and have shared 'goodies' to 'snag and pass along' at Small Reflections.
Hugs and blessings,
Shelby said…
ever so lovely!!!
Carole Burant said…
I guess you could say the birdie left his calling card! lol Great photo, I've always loved sunflowers. xoxo
Anonymous said…
How are you able to catch these perfect shots week after week? Amazing!
Rayne said…
Beautiful photo! Great capture.
Jim said…
Hi Pam, your sunflower is neat! I am from Nebraska but pretty well know the words to the Kansas "You are my sunflower, my one flower, ..." song. It was popular back in my day.
Thanks for peeking at my pigs for WW! (It would be OK to have lipstick on my collar if it came from Mrs. Jim.)
We are sorta' out of pocket for a bit due to Hurricane Ike.
..
I do have my Ike Skywatch Friday picture up now. I have to make good use of my borrowed (in evacuation) computer time.
..
Tammy said…
This should be a poster! Beautiful!
BlondeBlogger said…
Ooooh the colors are sooo pretty!

I have a little something for you on my blog, btw. :)
Anonymous said…
How I love a great pun! Oh and nice photo too. :)
Susie Q said…
Just so pretty...Nothing more cheery than yellows like this. Your images are always smile makers!

Love,
Sue
Anonymous said…
Great photo and title :)
Betty said…
Nice choice for WW. Love the colors.
bichonpawz said…
Beautiful Bright Flowers Pamela!!
A Spot of T said…
Wow! That would make THE perfect postcard. So beautiful Pamela!
Alison said…
I love this photo, it reminds me of summer.
Anonymous said…
Love. Love. Love. That photo.
Stop by to see who I found this weekend.
Anonymous said…
jolie fleur
Channah said…
Wow, what a great picture! So neat, with the feather in the flower.
Attie said…
That is so cool!!!
Dora said…
Interesting shot!

Popular posts from this blog

Apparitions in my Garden

An Old Cold Spot

I Can Almost Smell it