If I could put time in a bottle .............

Regret is the word to describe how I feel that I have not continued to write. Blog friends have drifted by the wayside as have stories that seem to get more difficult to recall.   And, unfortunately, life has been an arduous journey the past few years.

Facebook and other social media has certainly created other ways of sharing.  But it hasn't been as fulfilling. Nor as personal.

The first few years of my blog are transferred into book form which I keep as decoration for my coffee table.  (The publisher is no longer allowing for blog transfer to paper so I need to look for another vendor to complete that task.)

My blog, although not a bottle, allows me to save moments in time into short stories that light up my memories as I pour over them.  

I don't know how many things from the past few years will find their way to this blog.  But my heart  says to return and light up some more.
  






Comments

Coffeypot said…
Write away. I don't use my blog much, but Face of Book is another story... as you know.
Intense Guy said…
Welcome back. I've not posted much lately either. Have some to say. Its been a rough year.
Jill said…
So good to see you. I need to write more...
I was thrilled to see your blog post:)

Popular posts from this blog

Apparitions in my Garden

An Old Cold Spot

I Can Almost Smell it