Breast Cancer Awareness

Please follow this LINK over to Anecdotes, Antidotes, & Anodes for information on October Breast Cancer Awareness.

Swampy is a breast cancer survivor and tells her story with humor and inspiration. She is keeping one of her posts open for reader contribution as well. If you have a story to tell, she wants to hear and share it with her readers.

She is also one of my very first blogging friends and I appreciate her humor, her zest for life, and her toothless grin.

(okay, she only photo-shopped the toothless grin)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment Highlight from my last post:
Mercy's Maid said...

I am so sorry!

As an aside, Cass at Just Curious is donating $9 to breast cancer research for every comment she gets on this post.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am sorry to hear about your sister in law's passing Pamela.

Thank you for this link.
kitten said…
It is so wonderful to hear courageous stories like hers and many more!
Thanks for sharing!
I have had you on my mind lately. Hope all is well!
Anonymous said…
Hey PamelaPamelaJamela,
Thanks for the link.
I just had to grin about "photoshopping" it.
Sweetheart, that grin was FOR REAL ! When I was in Okrahoma, I bit into a BLT and heard this little "clink" on my plate. My front tooth was lying there looking up at me.
Never a dull moment.

On a serious side, I'm so glad Brenda's daughter liked the tribute at my place. Thank you for sharing it with me. I felt like I knew her.
Anonymous said…
I'm back...wow ! What an inspiring post at Cass' Place.
I will add a link to my post as soon as I can to her place.
Unknown said…
Pam! I'm so happy you're back! Hope you are doing well. XO

I have been wanting to ask your opinion on a bird I snapped, I think it's a finch of some kind but really am not sure and I was sure you would know. Hoping you do http://lisaschaos.com/2008/10/curious/ Thanx!
Kim said…
Thanks for your message this morning. I hope you're doing well. It's so tough losing someone.

Funerals always make me feel sad and then, on top of it, guilty. It just seems unfair getting to visit with friends and family because someone dies.

I love your counsin's idea of a throwing a big party. In some ways, it might be nice to know when the end is coming so you can have that party and tie up all of life's little loose ends.
Anonymous said…
great post.


finished "The Shack" last night. If you've not read it I encourage you to do so. Amazing.
Shelby said…
I'm happy you're back too. Tough times. Hey - my daughter is running a 5K tomorroe "Race for the Cure" Good things. Think of those.
M@ said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Peter said…
Nice to see you back Pamela, even if its for a bitter/sweet topic.
Anonymous said…
Hey, nice to have you back.

I gave you a little award over at my place. You have already been given it once, but who says you can get more than one.

Keeping you and yours in my prayers.
Anonymous said…
Good to see a post from you. I've missed you. (((HUGS)))

Popular posts from this blog

Apparitions in my Garden

An Old Cold Spot

I Can Almost Smell it