Comments

Heather Plett said…
I just LOVE 5 year old soccer! There's nothing like watching a little hive of bees following a ball around the field (and off the field if a parent doesn't stop them quickly enough).
sallywrites said…
Excellent outfits!!
Anonymous said…
Do those uniforms glow in the dark?

Too too too cute. I so remember my youngest playing soccer. She looked so little out there on that very big field, but oh how she could travel and kick that ball.

Is that a purple and white ball? This photo wins the knock your eyes out with iridescent color award.
JoeinVegas said…
Coordinated down to the socks. Nice.
MarmiteToasty said…
To cute....... I played semi professional football for 10 years back in the day and loved every minute of it.....

x
Anonymous said…
Fabulous! I hope you and yours have a spectacular Halloween!
Alison said…
so cute...I remember those days fondly.
A Spot of T said…
"Mangoes vs. Tangerines" LOL I swear you have the BEST post titles. They are so precious at this age in their little uniforms. Then they grow up. Ok ok they are still precious. Most days.
Wendster said…
Go go gooooooooo!

what cute names!

Popular posts from this blog

Apparitions in my Garden

An Old Cold Spot

I Can Almost Smell it