Blue Heron at Sundown




Visit Wordless Wednesday Headquarters HERE.

Comments

Alison said…
gorgeous photo...they are one of my favorites birds.
Aaron said…
That is a wonderful capture, and great lighting. I'm impressed that you caught that great silhouette in that lighting. Very nicely done.
Juliana RW said…
beautiful shot. Happy WW

I hope you stop by at my WW post also in here about : Cool Painted and Ice City Thanks
CK Ng said…
Nice shot. Happy WW! :)
Anonymous said…
Such a beautiful shot! Mine is HERE if you have a time! Thanks!
Nice capture.. The sun's reflection on the water is pretty as well :)
Anonymous said…
That's just gorgeous, Pamela. Very well done!
Anonymous said…
This is very nice! You should have it framed.

Happy WW!

My WW entry is here.
eastcoastlife said…
I visited a bird park recently and took many photos of the birds, the heron was one of them.

This photo is beautifully taken.
Gattina said…
That's what it makes me .... wordless ! so beautiful !
Anonymous said…
Love it! The water looks so beautiful!
MattM3 said…
Great photo, thanks for sharing. Happy WW!
ChrisB said…
That is a beautiful photograph.
Ken said…
Nice shot, I like the sun reflecting off the water.
Mojo said…
That is simply gorgeous. I love the intersection of the wave with the reflection, and the soft focus on the heron is the exclamation point.
Nicely done!
Desert Songbird said…
Not participating in WW this week, but I wanted to comment. I love the color composition on this one. Great shadows.
Kim said…
You post the most gorgeous photos, this one included. I think I need to visit you and get some instruction!
Junebug said…
Nice. We see herons around here, mostly white ones though. Some people call our cattle heron 'cause they hang around cattle.
Susie said…
So Beautiful :) I love the light reflecting on the water
xo
Attie said…
I love them birds!! beautiful photo
Wow, Pamela, that is a beautiful shot! I love the sun reflecting on the water. Just stunning!

Happy WW :)
Coffeypot said…
It looks black to me. What? Wordless Wednesday? Sorry!

" "
Jim said…
Very pretty Pam, Happy WW!
We have white cranes here at our Lake Conroe, Adi likes to make them go flying. :-)
..
stan said…
awesome shot! Are they nesting or on a stopover?
Unknown said…
How pretty! I love the sun reflection too!
What a beautiful shot, Pamela. I love the light reflection on the water. Very nice! :D
Tammy said…
Gorgeous photo, Pamela!
You're so talented with your camera!
Wendster said…
That is a truly lovely photo. That heron had better look out for CROCKS.

(Butter CROCK. I love it!)
kitten said…
Beautiful and peaceful!
Anonymous said…
Lovely :)

(We have them around here, too.)
storyteller said…
What an absolutely LOVELY photograph!
Hugs and blessings,
Anonymous said…
That's one long-leggered bird !
And a fantastic photo.

As you know, I'm out on my broom again, but wanted to say HEY from Nevada.
Attie said…
Someone I love needs your words of Love stop over!
karisma said…
Now that is one stunning shot!
Anonymous said…
This is beautiful, Pam! I was out taking photos of the sunrise here at the lake this morning. I saw two Blue Herons. Not close enough for my lens, though!
Carla said…
Breathtaking. I love it.
BlondeBlogger said…
Oh wow! I actually thought that was a postcard at firt. Gorgeous!
Anonymous said…
Very nice. Is that a track from another one coming in for fish?
Susie Q said…
What a beautiful image Pamela...tranquil and the reflection is perfect.

No words are needed are they?

Love,
Sue
M@ said…
Bird brain. :)
Bobbi said…
Oh this is such a beautiful picture!
Anonymous said…
That is a beautiful picture Pam. Here is my pseudo e-mail address grace@silatuju.com (I think it still works) and I will reply you. I always stop by your blog because it is interesting, even if you do not participate and I think I commented on an old Fun Monday. When I figure out how to put an e-mail address on my blog, I will
Jeanette said…
Gday Pamela,,,Love the sunset reflection on the water..
Attie said…
just poping in to check on ya...and where are ya???
Anonymous said…
That is absolutely stunning, Pamela.

Left me wordless! *wink*
Tammy said…
Hope all is well and that you're just extra busy this week...

I wanted to thank you for visiting my mom...she appreciated that, and so do I!
Have a good weekend, Pamela!
Hugs,
~Tammy
The Laundress said…
I gave you something today on my blog...Your gorgeous photography inspires me.
Biker Betty said…
I just love this photo!
Betty said…
That is a beautiful picture, Pamela. So peaceful looking.
Kmommy said…
How awesome!! We used to live in a house by a river up here in Wisconsin, and every morning there was a blue heron out there. It was so beautiful. I miss that house for that reason only.
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous composition!

Popular posts from this blog

Apparitions in my Garden

An Old Cold Spot

I Can Almost Smell it