Hold the Starch

I don't like to iron anyway.

Comments

SongBird said…
Cute!! I hate ironing.
LZ Blogger said…
I can do it... I just DON'T! ~ jb///
Claudia said…
hmmm...no picture is coming through right now. I guess I'll check back later or tomorrow.
Jo said…
hmm I'm with you on that one.. i hate ironing.. cute picture
Karmyn R said…
Oh Tessy - you big fur ball!!!
Claudia said…
Aw! La Contessa has other ideas than you ironing! She is so pretty!
Anonymous said…
If she's not careful Tessy could really end up "flat out".
Shauna said…
I miss my cat. . .
Anonymous said…
I like to iron because the iron is onthe back of the door.I have to close the door to use it, and when my darling children come to the door I have to say "You can't come in right now I'm ironing."
Jodi said…
Cats can make just about any place look cozy!

If only you could get her to DO the ironing!! ;)
Anonymous said…
Hee hee. No starch but maybe a spritz of water. McD does the ironing here. I don't like doing it, so I don't do it very well. It just takes too long. HA!
Kristin said…
One of my cats prefers the diaper changing table for napping. One of these days I'm going to put him in Pampers and just have it over with.

Popular posts from this blog

Apparitions in my Garden

An Old Cold Spot

I Can Almost Smell it