Skyku



Cup of sinking sun

Light fluffy clouds

Cotton candy

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a beautiful sunset!
Anonymous said…
I honestly said, "Oh, gosh" as this photo loaded! I think the sky is so generous with its gifts sometimes...
Claudia said…
Pamela, you always have the most fabulous photos!! Twilight is my favorite time of day...even just looking at your photo, I can feel that sense of calm and peace.
BarnGoddess_01 said…
what a gorgeous picture!!

Great colors, thank you for sharing :)

I love sunset time of day, its even better than sunrise in some cases..
SO PRETTY! I love that picture -- what a beautiful way to end a day.... you know I'm a sucker for sunsets. The glow in that sky -- what a gift!
Anonymous said…
what an awesome photo. I love the cotton candy clouds!
Karmyn R said…
And two lonely tree stumps to witness it.
Heather said…
Great shot. Thanks for sharing.
Anonymous said…
mouth-wateringly beautiful
Bonnie B said…
I had trouble signing in-- so I thought I'd say it's so pretty I'm hungry
Yvonne said…
What a simply gorgeous shot! Beautiful - the haiku too!
Susan in va said…
Ooooh! Pretty colors! Pink, purple and blue - three of my favorites! And, yes, it does look like cotton candy!
SongBird said…
Beautiful!!! Love your poem, too!
Vicki said…
Okay sister go look at my pictures I'm posting tonight. Same clouds! Isn't good a perfect artist? My kids come to get me from inside when they seen the sunset because they knew I would want a picture
Swampwitch said…
That is a beautiful cotton candy sky. Glad I stopped by just before having to shut down the computer.
Amanda said…
Very pretty!!! I recognize the angle this picture was taken. Sometimes, I miss home.
And yes, it is still my home. :)
Love you
Shauna said…
I love the reference to cotton candy!

You've been tagged.
willowtree said…
Let's see, not counting mine, you got seven comments for a brilliantly written epic piece of history, (complete with rare artifacts) and seventeen comments for one photo and nine words. Yep, that sounds about right. It's exactly the same at OAUB.
M J said…
Oh oh oh!! Pink clouds are my most favorite thing in the whole world!!

How pretty.

Popular posts from this blog

Apparitions in my Garden

An Old Cold Spot

I Can Almost Smell it